When things aren’t too crazy around here, I like to take a few minutes to search the web for helpful articles or tips that are worth sharing.
Here are 10 good ones I found that’ll help you sell more in 2014.
1) Elevator Speech vs. Unique Selling Proposition vs. Value Proposition
How you can capture a client’s attention in a very crowded market.
2) My Top 10 Sales Tips
These tips aren’t groundbreaking, but they are very insightful. Tom touches on a few elements of selling that we tend to overlook.
3) Top 10 Trends In Sales And Business Development
Here’s a great list of general business trends that’ll give you a head start going into 2014. Definitely a must-read.
4) B2B Sales And Marketing Trends
Trends that focus specifically on B2B selling should be frequently reviewed via the web.
5) B2B Lead Generation: What Top Performers Do Different
Why are the best the best? Check out this epic post that explains what the top B2B lead generation performs do differently than all the other guys.
6) Best Ways To Succeed With Social Media Marketing In 2014
Social media marketing is such a buzzword these days. Everybody’s doing it, but is everyone doing it right?
7) Tips For Confronting Problem Performers On Your Sales Team
What happens when a fellow salesperson isn’t performing up to standards? How can you handle that situation without it blowing up into something bigger? This should be a topic you are staying on top of consistently!
8) How To Distinguish Your Business From The Competition
These days, you need to stand out to have a competitive advantage. Learn what it takes to distinguish your business as being the best.
9) The Most Annoying Business Slang
I know I’m guilty of using a few of them so try to steer clear of the generic buzzwords!
10) 5 Steps To Writing Email Copy That Converts
Getting people to open your email is half the battle. The other half is convincing them that your products or services are worth checking out.
Have you found any helpful articles or do you have tips I could add to the list?